Spiked Crain Axes
Throughout history man has created weapons from whatever he had at his disposal. That was all wood to begin with but as exploration brought in new ideas and tools, steel was soon added for obvious reasons. It was virtually indestructible could be hardened to hold an edge that could always be sharpened again when dulled. We have copied from originals as well as created some of our own designs. All are hand forged and created with the highest standard that we use in the making of all of our axes.
A replica of the Spiked Axe shown in our Specialty Axes section, this one sports a unique spike as well.
- The head is about 3 inches wide along the top edge and 2.75 inches wide along the lower edge. It is about 8.5 inches long.
- It uses our large 19 inch handle.
- The weight of the head is about 1.25 lb.
- The handle is about .5 lbs.
- The total weight is about 1.75 lbs.